Careers (Full-Time / Remote)
- Software Engineer We're currently looking for a full-time / remote software engineer. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining our suite of real estate productivity tools. The position requires experience working with a variety of back-end web technologies including database systems and APIs such as Twilio and Mailgun.
- Junior Software Engineer We're currently looking for a full-time/remote Junior Software Engineer. This person will be responsible for working with senior team members to maintain and enhance our real estate property search platform.
- Marketing Account Coordinator We're currently looking for a full-time/remote Marketing Account Coordinator. You'll be the glue between the client and our agency. Your goal will be ensuring that Dakno delivers results driven marketing and maximizes client retention. Simply put, each day you'll focus on: Relationships. Recommendations. Execution. Results.
- Marketing Coordinator We're currently hiring for someone who loves the details, interested in marketing and has a proven success in solving problems and being a great communicator.
- Creative Copywriter / Content Specialist We're looking for someone to work with our marketing team to write blog posts, content pages, social media posts, and email campaigns that make real estate agents (and, most importantly, their clients) say wow!
Tips for Applicants
We receive a high volume of applications. To stand out, follow this formula for success.
Submitting Your Resume
Save it as a PDF
If you send your resume as a Word doc the formatting might look a little skewed on our end. We would also be able to notice all of those squiggly lines, the blinking cursor, and the other back-end stuff you don't really want us to see. A PDF looks much cleaner and more professional.
Name your resume file something identifiable
It's hard to keep track of 50 resumes that are named "resume.pdf." Do us a favor and include your name!
Don't leave your email blank
When you submit your resume as an attachment, go ahead and put your cover letter in the body of the email. Not only does it look neat, but you would save us an extra step. :-)
Remind us how we met!
If we've spoken before, be sure to give us a little reminder in your cover letter.
Include a cover letter
Applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be considered for employment.
How to Nail an Interview at Dakno
Let your personality shine
Company culture is extremely important to us, so we want to see that you would be a great person to work with.
Be quick on your feet
Be ready to answer any question that is thrown at you.
What can you do for us? If there was ever a time to brag, this is it.
Back it up
Don’t just tell us all of the reasons why you’re awesome, show us — have tangible examples!
Essential Traits for Success at Dakno
Our ideal candidate is:
Cool under pressure
Best of luck!