Sample COVID-19 Letter
Please note: This letter is intended to simply be a starting point for real estate agents. Regulations are changing rapidly throughout areas of the country. Dakno encourages all information regarding COVID-19 be properly vetted before communicating to your database.
COVID-19 Sample Update Email
Our team is closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on our local community and the real estate market as a whole. We understand that these are challenging times for many and are focused on helping our clients and friends however we can.
As of right now, we are still available for business. If this changes in the coming days, we'll be sure to let you know via our social media channels and email. We are also expanding our services to accommodate remote work including our brand-new Virtual Home Buying Program.
To aid in the effort of preventing community spread of COVID-19, we have implemented new policies for working with buyers, sellers, and cooperating brokers.
For our buyers, we are:
- Offering virtual showings and web-based meetings
- Wiping down all high-touch areas before showings
- Turning on all lights and opening doors before showings to ensure that you do not have to touch surfaces
- Providing hand sanitizer before, during, and after showings
For our sellers, we are:
- Offering virtual showings to prospective buyers
- Hosting virtual open houses
- Increasing our online marketing presence to attract buyers
- Expanding our virtual tour options
If you have absolutely any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. As always, we thank you so much for trusting us to help with your real estate transaction —your health and safety are always our top priorities.
Wishing you health and happiness,