Marketing Account Manager
Love creating and executing results-driven marketing strategies? Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic Marketing Account Manager who wants to grow with an innovative company.
As the Marketing Account Manager, you will work with clients to implement and execute online marketing strategies.
Day to Day Roles and Responsibilities?
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact for our clients.
- Help manage marketing campaigns, from the initial strategy, execution, to ongoing monitoring.
- Work with the Creative and Content teams to execute marketing strategies.
- Monitor and manage client social media accounts.
- Work with Paid Media Specialist to optimize Facebook and Google Adwords campaigns.
- Coordinate various marketing projects.
- Track results and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and spearhead changes as needed.
- Report results to team lead.
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a big role in enjoying your job. We think happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?) So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
Happy Birthdays: Free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
Additional Perks include: 401k, free gym membership, paid holidays, paid time off, etc.
Culture is big in our hiring process. We hire for fit more than skills. So if you are thinking about applying, impress us with your cover letter. As one of my favorite authors, Simon Sneak, says, "Start with the Why." After all, "people don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it!"
If interested, send us your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. Important: Candidates who do not include all three will not be considered for the position.