Marketing Account Coordinator
Not quite the right fit? That's okay. Check out our other job listings
Overview About The Job
As a Marketing Account Coordinator, you'll be the glue between the client and our agency. Your goal will be ensuring that Dakno delivers results driven marketing and maximizes client retention.
Simply put, each day you'll focus on: Relationships. Recommendations. Execution. Results
- Build and foster long lasting relationships with your accounts.
- Communicate weekly to your client-base updating them on progress of marketing initiatives and recommending new marketing strategies that support the client's overall goals and objectives.
- Ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns from the initial pitch, implementation, review, and reporting.
- Collaborate with the team to develop strategies which may include paid media, content marketing, database marketing, social engagement, and other marketing initiatives.
- Proactively identify warning signs that a client may not be realizing the full value and or ROI of our services. Overcome these objections before they even occur.
- Utilize our internal systems and tools to ensure all client and campaign information is updated, accurate, and on time.
- A proven track record of fostering client relationships
- Excellent phone, email, and "zoom" communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Passionate about marketing and bringing innovative ideas
- Desire to follow the latest trends in marketing, technology and real estate
- Strong familiarity with Google products such as Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar
- Willing to take responsibility for the situation and "own" the outcome
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, trends, customers, and competitors
- Ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in high-pressure situations
Bonus Points for...
- Well versed in marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts
- Ability to quickly analyze data from a marketing campaign
- A history of maintaining a CRM with impeccable data
- Work from Anywhere
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Matching
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus
- Monthly Technology Reimbursement
- Wellness / Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Rewards Program
- Quarterly Employee Gift Boxes
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.