At Dakno Marketing, we take pride in ensuring our clients have the tools and training they need for success. With this in mind, we are actively looking to expand our Success Team to keep pace with our growing demand. This hybrid account management and support position is perfect for someone who enjoys planning and identifying new ways to help others succeed.
Job Responsibilities include...
- Wowing customers by sending notes, providing tips, and always looking for ways to help them succeed.
- Ensuring every one of our clients has the tools and training they need for success.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of Dakno's tools and feature sets
- Continually looking for more efficient ways to reach out to clients in a scalable but personable way.
- Conducting analysis of client needs and then suggesting changes and improvements based off of that analysis
- Working with the sales team to onboard new clients.
Who is the perfect candidate for this role? Someone who is…
- Passionate about meeting goals and seeing success
- A great communicator with excellent phone and presentation skills
- A stickler for details
- Confident in oral and written communication skills
- Truly Empathic and enjoys talking and listening to people.
- Always looking for opportunities to impress clients with service that goes above and beyond.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
A 4-year degree or a few years of relevant experience preferred. Familiarity with digital marketing, CRMs and/or Real Estate are a bonus, but not required.
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?) So here’s a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
Happy Birthdays: Enjoy free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email us your resume and cover letter and salary requirements. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us!
Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered!