Software Sales Representative
Not quite the right fit? That's okay. Check out our other job listings
Dakno, Software Sales Representative
Love the thrill of selling a software solution that matters? Love seeing leads have that WOW moment when they finally find the solution that actually works! Dakno Marketing is looking for you! We are looking for an energetic Software Sales Representative who wants to grow with an innovative company. Your main responsibility would be developing new business and promoting our automation platform to potential clients so when it comes to technology, we want the geek that can sell! Despite the fact that our company is growing, it's important to us that we keep our small company vibe. We love our close-knit, family-centered company culture, and we're looking for employees who will love it, too!
As the Software Sales Representative with Dakno, you will work closely with our Development and Operations Managers to learn the ins and outs of our platform and then sell our great platform to potential clients through our crafted sales follow up techniques and personalized demos. You’ll also work closely with Account Coordinators, Support Specialist and Managers for upgrade opportunities, to further develop your skills, and help grow our business. We're looking for someone with a go-getter attitude and the desire to take our sales to the next level. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve success from the prospecting stages through closing deals successfully.
- Must be able to acquire new business, as well as, grow existing business
- Meet daily metrics in regards to calls, texts, emails, and demos. Initial and follow-up requirements including but not limited to:
- Calling new prospects within the designated time frame
- Scheduling and performing demos of our platform
- Texting and calling prospects using the designated scripts
- Ability to demonstrate the ins and outs of our software through demos to potential clients
- Gather an in-depth knowledge of the prospects and maintain all customer and pipeline information in CRM
- Able to uncover needs and present our product, services, and strategic solutions to meet those needs.
- 80% focus will be on generating net-new business with 20% of your time maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts.
- Generate and send quotes based on prospects need
- Confident in objection handling
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and conferences
- Develop an understanding of our software, workflow and processes, customer relationships, website implementation
- Must be able to meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly revenue quota
- Successful in generating new business through daily prospecting
- Consistent history of: Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, and Product Knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, consultative sales environment
- Sales experience within the technology or SaaS sector
- Experience using sales-enablement tools such as Salesforce or other CRMs
- Strategic approach to developing solutions for prospects
- Knowledge of sales techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Full-time position includes:
- Paid Vacation
- 15 days/year
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered
- 401k with employer contribution matching
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability also offered
- Life Insurance
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchen is fully available for your use and is sometimes even stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers. Our dress code is relaxed and approachable.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Sometimes we even throw parties on our rooftop or enjoy the extra space we have out back!
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door every day. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.