Marketing Intern – Part-Time
Working towards a career in marketing? Get your foot in the door with Dakno, a real estate marketing company located in Clayton, NC. We'll teach you how to implement key marketing strategies with national real estate agents in advertising, social media, and website management. If so you could be our next Marketing Intern.
At Dakno Marketing, we offer the unique experience of being a one-stop-shop for real estate agents when it comes to building their websites and marketing their brand.
What does that mean for you? You'll have a ton of opportunities to wear many different hats and really get a feel for life in the marketing industry.
So What Types of Projects Would You Be Working On?
- Updating website content using HTML
- Spearheading Google Analytics reports and summarize data for clients
- Writing engaging social media posts using our standard practices
- Creating effective social media and Google ads
- Supporting the marketing team with projects/initiatives as assigned
- Learning and understanding how to apply cutting-edge marketing practices that will increase business for clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate both virtually and in-person (written and verbal)
- Fast learner and excellent multi-tasker
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Creativity and thinking outside the box is a necessity
- Interest in pursuing a career in marketing or related field
- Available to work on-site 20-30 hours per week (flexible)
If this internship sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us! Applications without cover letters will not be considered.