Marketing Intern – Part-Time
Dreaming of a career in marketing? Looking to get your foot in the door while at the same time getting some real world marketing experience? If so you could be our next Marketing Intern.
But who are we? We're Dakno Marketing, a real estate marketing company located in Clayton, NC. We offer the unique experience of being a one-stop-shop for real estate agents when it comes to building their websites and marketing their brand.
What does that mean for you? You'll have a ton of opportunities to wear many different hats and really get a feel for life in the marketing industry.
So What Types of Projects Would You Be Working On?
- Creating saved searches (and learning what those are)
- Creating Google Analytics reports
- Creating engaging social media posts to increase site traffic
- Creating and updating content pages for clients utilizing HTML and internal resources
- Attending client meetings
- Implementing SEO
- Writing blog posts
- Supporting the marketing team with projects/initiatives as assigned
- Contributing to content marketing and social media activities
- Developing an understanding of basic marketing tasks, workflow and processes, customer relationships, social media strategy, website implementation and more
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate both virtually and in-person (written and verbal)
- Fast learner and excellent multi-tasker
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Creativity and thinking outside the box is a necessity
- Interest or experience in the real estate industry
- Available to work on-site 15-20 hours per week
If this internship sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us! Applications without cover letters will not be considered.