Dakno Marketing, a leader in creative real estate marketing, is looking for an energetic marketing assistant who wants to grow with an innovative company.
You'll work with the Marketing Specialists to create and implement online marketing strategies, ensure they implement best practices, and assist in day-to-day operations. We are looking for someone who desires to not only use their existing skills but to also develop new ones. This is an entry level position with great opportunities to learn and grow with the company!
What will I be working on?
- Social media
- Content creation
- Website edits
- Client relationship management
- Administrative duties
Who is the perfect candidate for this role?
Someone who is…
- Passionate about digital marketing
- A stickler for details
- Creative and strategic
- Confident in oral and written communication skills
- A team player
- 4-year degree preferred
- Experience with social media, copywriting, and customer service
- Familiarity with real estate a plus
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun.
- Happy Birthdays: Enjoy free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us!
Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.