Do you eat, sleep, and breath Adobe Creative Cloud? Love a fast-paced marketing agency environment? If so, we need to chat!
At Dakno Marketing, we take pride in our ability to produce amazingly creative websites, and we are actively looking to expand our Design Team to keep up with our continuous growth.
This Graphic Design position would be perfect for an individual who is creative, enjoys designing, and is looking for a great, growing company to begin building their career.
Job responsibilities include…
- Creating new digital and print design collateral (websites, digital ads, print, etc)
- Making edits to pre-existing design files
- Collaborating with Account Managers and Coders to ensure the marketing vision comes to life
Who is the perfect candidate for this role? Someone who…
- Knows the in's and out's of Creative Cloud.
- Is comfortable in a Mac environment
- Meets deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Takes feedback and criticism well. i.e. Doesn't wear their designs on their sleeves.
- Is passionate in bringing the overall message of a project through its design
- And of course, creates kick butt designs.
*An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field is strongly encouraged. In order to be considered for this position, you must provide a link to your online portfolio.
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Full-time position includes:
- Paid Vacation
- 15 days/year
- Health Insurance
- 100% Medical insurance premiums covered, Dental and Vision offered
- 401k with employer contribution matching
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability also offered
- Life Insurance
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchen is fully available for your use and is even stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers. Our dress code is relaxed and approachable.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Sometimes we even throw parties on our rooftop or enjoy the extra space we have out back!
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door every day. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us !
*Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered!