Do you eat, sleep, and breath Adobe Creative Cloud? Love a fast-paced marketing agency environment? If so, we need to chat!
At Dakno Marketing, we take pride in our ability to produce amazingly creative websites, and we are actively looking to expand our Design Team to keep up with our continuous growth.
This Graphic Design position would be perfect for an individual who is creative, enjoys designing, and is looking for a great, growing company to begin building their career.
Job responsibilities include…
- Creating new digital and print design collateral (websites, digital ads, print, etc)
- Making edits to pre-existing design files
- Collaborating with Account Managers and Coders to ensure the marketing vision comes to life
Who is the perfect candidate for this role? Someone who…
- Knows the in's and out's of Creative Cloud.
- Is comfortable in a Mac environment
- Meets deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Takes feedback and criticism well. i.e. Doesn't wear their designs on their sleeves.
- Is passionate in bringing the overall message of a project through its design
- And of course, creates kick butt designs.
*An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field is strongly encouraged. In order to be considered for this position, you must provide a link to your online portfolio.
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?)
So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Room to Breathe: We don't do cubicles. Instead, spacious offices and open common areas are the norm.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us !
*Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered!