Hey I'm Brad. The owner of a fast-paced, growing, 20-person marketing company here in Raleigh. And basically, I'm looking for that perfect "I can do it all" Executive Assistant. You see, we rock at marketing and connecting with clients. But, all of the admin and office stuff? Not so much. That's where you come in!
We need someone ultra-organized who knows how to get stuff done! While this position is an entry-level position, we are really looking for someone who can grow quickly in our company.
Who Is The Perfect Candidate?
- Someone who loves to learn and picks up things quickly.
- Someone ultra organized! I mean, we are talking an extreme level of organization!
- Someone who is a "go-getter." People who are afraid of work or have a poor work ethic need not apply!
- Someone who is adaptable. There's no telling what we'll throw at you so we need you to be ready for anything.
- Someone who wants to grow. We are not looking for people who want a job. We want people who want to focus on their marketing career!
A 4-year degree or a few years of relevant experience preferred. Familiarity with digital marketing, content creation, customer support and/or real estate are a bonus, but not required.
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?)
So here's a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy, organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
- Happy Birthdays: Enjoy free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
If this sounds like a position you'd enjoy and excel in, please email us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us!
Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.