Design Intern – Part-Time
Budding designers wanted! We want to give you the chance to put pen to paper...well, mouse to Photoshop, and get some real-world design experience.
But who are we? We're Dakno Marketing, a real estate marketing company located in Clayton, NC. We offer the unique experience of being a one-stop-shop for real estate agents when it comes to building their websites and marketing their brand. Our designers help create websites, infographics, print materials, logos, and more.
So What Types of Projects Would You Be Working On?
- Creating Google display Ads and Facebook Ads
- Maintaining photo library
- Website design and layouts
- Social media visuals
- Designing infographics
- Assisting with internal projects
- Helping with minor design edits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Has experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Is highly organized and detailed oriented
- Possesses basic understanding of current design trends and best practices for both print and web
- Has branding experience
- Studied (or is currently studying) design
If this internship sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us! Applications without cover letters will not be considered.