Are you just bursting with creativity? Itching to put fingers to keyboard and write the day away? Know you’re the perfect fit for a copywriting position if only someone would give you a chance?
If so, we think you might be The One. Okay, maybe that’s coming on a little too strong, too fast. We should probably at least introduce ourselves first.
We’re Dakno Marketing, a real estate marketing company in Clayton, NC. Now, if the words “real estate” have you ready to hit the back button to move on to other job postings, hear us out. We know real estate isn’t the flashiest topic in the world, but we think the right person can really make it pop. We’re envisioning the kind of person who has the enthusiasm and energy to make even real estate listings exciting. We want someone who can produce the kind of copy that would make HGTV jealous.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Has experience in travel or real estate writing, or at least some type of marketing writing.
- Has experience working in web content editors or content management systems such as WordPress—and maybe has some knowledge of HTML or CSS (or learns fast!).
- Has an eye for design and web page layouts.
- Knows the difference between “your” and “you’re” and gets pretty seriously irked when people misuse those (or commit other grammatical sins).
- Works well in a collaborative team, but also has no problem sitting at a computer all day.
- Is a master of research and knows the ins and outs of surfing the web to find obscure information.
- Learns fast, loves a challenge, and is ready to jump right into the thick of things!
By the way, this is a full-time, in-house position. We are not looking for contract work, work from home, or outsourcing. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a team of creative minds. And no recruiters.
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?)
So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
Room to Breathe: We don't do cubicles. Instead, spacious offices and open common areas are the norm.
Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us!
Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.