Dakno, Account Coordinator
Love Marketing and/or Real Estate? Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic account coordinator who wants to grow with an innovative company. Despite the fact that our company is growing, it's important to us that we keep our small company vibe. We love our close-knit, family-centered company culture, and we're looking for employees who will love it, too!
As an Account Coordinator with Dakno, you will work with your fellow Account Coordinators and the Team Lead to create and implement online marketing strategies for your clients. You’ll split your time between Account Coordinators, Marketing Coordinators and Sales in an effort to learn, further develop your skills, and grow your business. We're looking for someone who desires not only to use their existing skills but to also develop new ones.
- Performing Client Admin work from team as requested:
- Creating saved searches (and learning what those are)
- Creating Google reports (analytics, webmasters, adwords)
- Creating engaging social media posts to increase site traffic
- Creating and updating content pages for clients utilizing HTML and internal resources
- Writing blog posts
- Implementing SEO
- Shadowing Marketing Manager and Team Lead
- Attending client calls
- Performing tasks
- Helping with strategies
- Supporting the marketing team with projects/initiatives as assigned
- Conducting needs analysis and strategies for potential clients to build your book of business (SALES!)
- Accurately and effectively track time in a timely manner
- Developing an understanding of basic marketing tasks, workflow and processes, customer relationships, social media strategy, website implementation and more
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities seamlessly
- Strong time management
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Full-time position: Includes paid vacation, health insurance, retirement contribution matching, short-term disability, and life insurance!
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun.
- Happy Birthdays: Enjoy free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
- Catered Lunches: Leave the lunchbox at home, we do weekly catered lunches from a variety of local caterers.
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door everyday. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.