Dakno Real Estate Marketing
Current Job Openings
Interested in working with Dakno Real Estate Marketing? Check out our current job postings.
Build user interfaces with cutting-edge tools.
Help our customers make the most of our solutions.
Do you geek out on numbers? Love Quickbooks? Let's chat!
Google Adwords and Facebook gurus wanted!.
Help contribute to successful online marketing strategies.
Tips for Applicants
We receive a high volume of applications. To stand out, follow this recipe for success.
Submitting Your Resume
- Save it as a PDF. If you send your resume as a Word doc the formatting may get skewed. Also, we can see all of those squiggly lines, the blinking cursor, etc. A PDF looks cleaner and more professional.
- Name your resume file something appropriate.
- When you submit your resume as an attachment in an email, don’t leave the email blank! The body of the email is a perfect spot for your cover letter. This way there is only one attachment that needs to be opened.
- Include a cover letter. Applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be considered for employment.
How to Nail an Interview at Dakno
- Let your personality shine. Culture is extremely important to us here at Dakno so we want to see that you would be a great person to work with.
- Be quick on your feet. Be ready to answer any question that is thrown at you.
- Sell yourself. What can you do for us? If there was ever a time to brag, this is it.
- Back it up. Don’t just tell us all of the reasons why you’re awesome, show us - have tangible examples.
Essential Traits for Success at Dakno
- Cool under pressure