Dakno Real Estate Marketing
Current Job Openings
Interested in working with Dakno Real Estate Marketing? Check out our current job postings.
Build user interfaces with cutting-edge tools.
Do you geek out on numbers? Love Quickbooks? Let's chat!
Google Adwords and Facebook gurus wanted!.
Help contribute to successful online marketing strategies.
Tips for Applicants
We receive a high volume of applications. To stand out, follow this recipe for success.
Submitting Your Resume
- Save it as a PDF. If you send your resume as a Word doc the formatting may get skewed. Also, we can see all of those squiggly lines, the blinking cursor, etc. A PDF looks cleaner and more professional.
- Name your resume file something appropriate.
- When you submit your resume as an attachment in an email, don’t leave the email blank! The body of the email is a perfect spot for your cover letter. This way there is only one attachment that needs to be opened.
- Include a cover letter. Applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be considered for employment.
How to Nail an Interview at Dakno
- Let your personality shine. Culture is extremely important to us here at Dakno so we want to see that you would be a great person to work with.
- Be quick on your feet. Be ready to answer any question that is thrown at you.
- Sell yourself. What can you do for us? If there was ever a time to brag, this is it.
- Back it up. Don’t just tell us all of the reasons why you’re awesome, show us - have tangible examples.
Essential Traits for Success at Dakno
- Cool under pressure