Dakno, Technology Coordinator
Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic tecnology coordinator who wants to grow with an innovative company. Despite the fact that our company is growing, it's important to us that we keep our small company vibe. We love our close-knit, family-centered company culture, and we're looking for employees who will love it, too!
As a Technology Coordinator with Dakno, you will become a familiar face to everyone in the company! While working alongside your team, you'll make sure that all of the technology and software used in the office is up-to-date and ready-to-go. You will also be a point of contact for employees. From helping those who may not be so tech savvy, to tackling the unexpected, this role will keep you on your toes. This is someone who desires to not only use their existing skills but to also develop new ones.
- Maintain Internal Desktop Support
- Troubleshoot basic connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot desktop peripherals
- Run system OS updates
- Run application updates
- Install approved software
- Provisioning of new systems
- Maintain Internal IT Documentation
- Monitor Help Desk Ticketing System
- Understanding Basic IP Networking
- Experience with Help Desk or Ticketing Systems
- MacOS and Windows Desktop Environments
- Troubleshooting Network Equipment
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Full-time position: Includes paid vacation, health insurance, retirement contribution matching, short-term disability, and life insurance!
- One free coffee per day from the local coffee shop next door (includes specialty drinks and teas!)
- Catered lunch 5 days a week by local chef offering traditional and vegan options
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.