Dakno is currently looking for a full-time / remote software engineer. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining our suite of real estate productivity tools. The position requires experience working with a variety of back-end web technologies including database systems and APIs such as Twilio and Mailgun.
- Develop and maintain back-end web software, primarily written in PHP.
- Work with database systems to store and extract application data and configurations.
- Identify and solve issues using debugging tools and problem-solving skills.
- Contribute to the design of new systems and features.
- Assist junior team members in troubleshooting issues.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in a modern programming language.
- Ability to work with large existing projects to improve and enhance over time.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Git version control
- IDE and debugging tools
- Twilio API
- Mailgun API
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Work from Anywhere
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Matching
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus
- Monthly Technology Reimbursement Wellness / Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Rewards Program
- Quarterly Employee Gift Boxes
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.