Senior UI Developer
Job Type: Full Time / Remote Position
Dakno is currently hiring a senior user interface (UI) developer. This person will be responsible for designing and coding user interfaces for Dakno’s products. As a senior team member this person will assist other team members with user interface issues. The ideal candidate for this position has prior experience designing and developing user interfaces, as well as experience utilizing common tools and processes.
- Develop and maintain user interface code.
- Knowledge of current trends and UI technologies.
- Guide the UI and website design processes.
- Propose solutions to user experience issues.
- Debug code and develop necessary fixes.
- Meaningful contribution to team discussions.
- Provide time lines for projects and tasks.
- 4+ years experience in web software development.
- Experience solving user interface problems.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Package/dependency management - npm, yarn
- Bundlers - Webpack, Parcel
- Mobile UI/web development
- UI prototyping software - Figma, XD
- Git version control
- IDE and debugging tools
- Work from Anywhere
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Matching
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus
- Monthly Technology Reimbursement
- Wellness / Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Rewards Program
- Quarterly Employee Gift Boxes
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time / Remote
Not quite the right fit? That's okay. Check out our other job listings