Marketing and Sales Assistant
Love Marketing and/or Real Estate? Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic Sales and Marketing Assistant who wants to grow with an innovative company.
As the Sales and Marketing Assistant, you will work with marketing coordinators to help real estate clients reach their goals through lead management and conversion and strategic marketing campaigns.
So What Types of Projects Would You Be Working On?
- Work with the marketing team and client to understand the goals of the campaigns and guide appropriateness for messaging
- Leverage and develop systems and best practices to enhance brand awareness and lead conversion
- Manage various project timelines and tasks
- Assist clients with lead acquisition and management
- Monitor and report on marketing campaigns
- Track and report lead conversion
- Assist with the execution of day-to-day marketing efforts, including social media campaigns, direct mail marketing, paid search, and email marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing, Communications or other Related Field
- 1-3 Years Sales or Marketing Experience
- Social Media Marketing
- Strong Verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable crafting concise and compelling emails and phone scripts, as well as comfortable speaking on the phone
- Email Marketing
- CRM Experience a Plus
- Real Estate Experience a Plus
- Ability to coordinate and conduct multiple projects simultaneously
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a big role in enjoying your job. We think happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?) So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
Room to Breathe: We don't do cubicles. Instead, spacious offices and open common areas are the norm.
Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
Happy Birthdays: Free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
Additional Perks include: 401k, free gym membership, paid holidays, paid time off, etc.
Culture is big in our hiring process. We hire for fit more than skills. So if you are thinking about applying, impress me with your cover letter. As one of my favorite authors, Simon Sneak, says, "Start with the Why." After all, "people don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it!"
If interested, send us your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. Important: Candidates who do not include all three will not be considered for the position.