Dakno, Sales Representative
Love the thrill of selling and have an interest in software platforms? Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic sales coordinator who wants to grow with an innovative company. Your main responsibility would be educating and promoting our automation platform to potential clients so having an interest in technology is something we're looking for. Despite the fact that our company is growing, it's important to us that we keep our small company vibe. We love our close-knit, family-centered company culture, and we're looking for employees who will love it, too!
As a Sales Coordinator with Dakno, you will work closely with our Development and Operations manager to learn the ins and outs of our platform and then educate potential clients through our crafted sales follow up techniques and personalized demos. You’ll also work closely with Account Coordinators, Support Specialist and Managers for upgrade opportunities, to further develop your skills, and help grow our business. We're looking for someone with a go-getter attitude and the desire to take our sales to the next level.
- Meet follow-up and prospect interaction requirements including:
- Calling new prospects within the designated timeframe
- Scheduling and performing demos of our platform
- Attending marketing strategy calls with Account Coordinators to help close sales
- Texting and calling prospects using the designated scripts
- Ability to demonstrate the ins and outs of our software
- Maintain and update the CRM
- Able to recommend Dakno services and products
- Generate and send proposals based on prospects need
- Maintain our standard demo to close rate
- Confidently handle objections prospects may have about our solutions
- Develop an understanding of our software, workflow and processes, customer relationships, website implementation and more
- Success generating new business through daily prospecting
- B2B/B2C sales experience within the technology or SaaS sector
- Experience using sales-enablement tools such as Salesforce or other CRMs
- Strategic approach to developing solutions for clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities seamlessly
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Full-time position includes:
- Paid Vacation
- 15 days/year
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered
- 401k with employer contribution matching
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability also offered
- Life Insurance
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchen is fully available for your use and is sometimes even stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers. Our dress code is relaxed and approachable.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Sometimes we even throw parties on our rooftop or enjoy the extra space we have out back!
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door everyday. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.