Not quite the right fit? That's okay. Check out our other job listings
Job Type: Full Time / Remote Position
Dakno Marketing prides itself on delivering effective marketing solutions to those in the real estate industry. A key to our success is largely dependent on systems, processes, and results-driven people. We’re currently seeking to add a Program Manager to that great team.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp analytical mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement program initiatives. A natural-born leader, who has a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from concept to completion.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached on time and on budget.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Ensure systems are running smoothly and efficiently
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Work closely with team leads, assigned project managers and account managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, and required resources.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Communicate with clients to gather feedback on quality control, results and efficiency.
- And most of all, solve problems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication: You'll be interfacing with people most of your day, whether it is management, the accounting department, project managers, or project team members, communication will be key.
- Organization: We're talking superhuman organizational skills needed. As an agency, we typically have many client projects running concurrently so ensuring everything runs smoothly isn't possible with a "let's just wing it" attitude.
- Strategic skills: Ensuring the program’s goals align with the organization’s goals requires strategy and execution. The ability to constantly formulate plans to keep programs within scope, budget, and timeframes.
- Work from Anywhere
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Matching
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus
- Monthly Technology Reimbursement
- Wellness / Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Rewards Program
- Quarterly Employee Gift Boxes
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.