Paid Advertising Coordinator
Love digital marketing? Love optimizing Pay Per Click campaigns? Love the thought of working with an awesome group of copywriters, designers
Dakno Marketing, a leader in digital real estate marketing, is seeking to hire a Paid Advertising Coordinator to keep pace with our growing demand.
As a Conversion Specialist, you will:
- Strategize with the Dakno team to build keyword lists, design landing pages, and craft calls to action that grab the consumer’s attention
- Be responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click media strategies for our clients across multiple platforms
- Analyze data to quickly understand and interpret data that will contribute to the goals and success of our client's campaigns
- Work and collaborate with other departments to take our work to the next level
The Perfect Candidate
- Experience setting up and managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with Facebook Business manager
- Analytical and able to interpret data to adjust campaigns
- A stickler for details
- Creative and Strategic
- A 4-year degree and relevant experience preferred
- Familiarity with digital marketing, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics required
- Certified in Google Adwords and Google Analytics preferred
- Experience in real estate is a bonus
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun.
- Catered Lunches: Leave the lunchbox at home, we do weekly catered lunches from a variety of local caterers.
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door everyday. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email us your resume, cover letter
Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered!