Marketing Operations Manager
Ready for a new challenge leading an awesome team of people? If so, we need to talk! But first, read the entire job posting. We are looking for someone detail-oriented, after all.
Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic Operations Manager who wants to grow with an innovative company. If you want the opportunity to have your hand in all-things-Dakno, then this is the job for you! As Dakno's Operations Manager, you will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
But don't worry, you won't have to go at this alone. You'll be part of a great leadership team where we all work together to help generate the "marketing magic." After that, you'll run with it and bring it to action leveraging the resources within your team.
- Work with Managers to recommend a new position as needed supported by time reports, productivity reports, upcoming sales projections, etc.
- Coordinate and implement training for new hires
- Manage and review weekly productivity reports, time tracking reports, and retainer reports
- Manage support ticket and client issue process
- Answer questions from team leads/managers concerning how to handle issues with clients, employees, etc.
- Field questions from Accounting concerning judgement calls on clients, refunds, billing processes, etc.
- Review aging report on a weekly basis
- Assist Accounting in prioritizing projects
- Spot check DaknoAdmin to ensure that leads are being responded to in a timely manner
- Review new proposals sales to ensure all necessary notes are given to Marketing
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a big role in enjoying your job. We think happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?)
So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal days
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Contribution Matching
- Family Culture
- Company Outings
- Casual Dress
- FREE Lunch
- FREE Coffee
- FREE Snacks
- Why you? Paint us a picture of why you are the perfect candidate for this role.
- Why us? Let us know why you want to work at Dakno.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.