Customer Technical Support
Dakno Marketing is looking for a full-time Technical Assistant to work directly with our developers to assist customers and staff with technical issues. The perfect candidate for this position is technically savvy, detail oriented and has exceptional phone communication skills.
- Assist customers with technical support issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various vendors.
- Fulfill vendor specific reporting requirements.
- Guide new customers through the signup and setup process.
Who is the perfect candidate for this role? Someone who is...
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A 4-year degree or a few years of relevant experience preferred.
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a big role in enjoying your job. We think happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?) So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee and more.
- Room to Breathe: We don't do cubicles.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
- Additional Perks include: 401k, free gym membership, paid holidays, paid time off, etc.
Culture is an important part of our hiring process too. We hire for fit as much as skills. Really try to tell us what makes you stand out in your cover letter. If you're interested send us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Important: Candidates who do not include all three will not be considered for the position.