Customer Technical Support
Dakno, Customer Technical Support
Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic technology coordinator who wants to grow with an innovative company. Despite the fact that our company is growing, it's important to us that we keep our small company vibe. We love our close-knit, family-centered company culture, and we're looking for employees who will love it, too!
As a Technology Coordinator with Dakno, you will become a familiar face to everyone in the company! While working alongside your team, you'll make sure that all of the technology and software used in the office is up-to-date and ready-to-go. You will also be a point of contact for employees. From helping those who may not be so tech savvy, to tackling the unexpected, this role will keep you on your toes. This is someone who desires to not only use their existing skills but to also develop new ones.
- Assist customers with technical support issues
- Guide new customers through the signup and setup process
- Monitor internal and external ticketing Systems
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Assist with maintenance of support documentation
- Experience providing technical support to non-technical customers
- Basic understanding of IP networking and internet technologies
- Experience with help desk and ticketing systems
- Experience troubleshooting software issues
- Creative problem solver
- Enjoys working with people
- Excellent written and oral communication
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Full-time position: Includes paid vacation, health insurance, retirement contribution matching, short-term disability, and life insurance!
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun.
- Happy Birthdays: Enjoy afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
- Catered Lunches: Leave the lunchbox at home, we do weekly catered lunches from a variety of local caterers.
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door everyday. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.