Customer Technical Support
Dakno Marketing is looking for an energetic technology coordinator who wants to grow with an innovative company. We love our close-knit, family-centered company culture, and we're looking for employees who will love it, too!
As a Technology Coordinator with Dakno, you will be our official "problem solver." From answering support questions over the phone to working with other employees in the office, you'll help make sure that the technology is running smoothly. You'll be helping those who may not be so tech savvy, tackling the unexpected, and everything in between. This is someone who desires to not only use their existing skills but to also develop new ones.
- Monitor internal and external ticketing Systems
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Assist customers with technical support issues
- Guide new customers through the signup and setup process
- Assist with maintenance of support documentation
- Experience providing technical support to non-technical customers
- Experience with help desk and ticketing systems
- Experience troubleshooting software issues
- Creative problem solver
- Enjoys working with people
- Excellent written and oral communication
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Full-time position: Includes paid vacation, health insurance, retirement contribution matching, short-term disability, and life insurance!
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is stocked with healthy snacks, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door everyday. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
- A Great Office: Work from our rooftop deck, our comfortable couches or at your desk with lots of natural light.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.