Content Specialist Intern — Part-Time
Calling all writers! We want to help you jump-start your career as a creative copywriter/content specialist and get some real-world experience.
But first, let's introduce ourselves. We’re Dakno Marketing, a real estate marketing company located in Clayton, NC. We’re a one-stop-shop for real estate agents when it comes to building their websites and marketing their brand. Our content specialists are in charge of filling those websites with, well, content!
We’re looking for a part-time, in-house copywriting/content specialist intern to assist the content team in writing blog posts, content pages, and social media posts. Our ideal candidate should possess flawless grammar, unparalleled creativity, and a drive to get things done. Is this you?
What Kind of Projects Will You Be Working On?
Please apply if you’re eager to learn how to write creatively in a professional setting, as well as how to apply Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Advertising best practices.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a writer who wants to tell a story, knows how to thoroughly research a subject, and is capable of crafting compelling, engaging copy that sounds authentic and unique.
Real estate may not be the flashiest subject out there, but we know the right person can make it happen. The right person can create content that makes people say “Wow, I have to live there.”
- Writing about a variety of topics related to real estate
- Creating blog posts and web pages that emphasize headlines, subheadlines, and SEO principles
- Promoting content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Posts, and LinkedIn
- Contributing creative ideas to the copywriting team
- Supporting the marketing team and content team with projects/initiatives as assigned
- Creating real estate saved searches and learning how to use Dakno IDX/what that means
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Enthusiasm for learning and perfecting your craft
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in pursuing a career in marketing or related field
- Progress towards a degree in the humanities or similar subject/relevant experience
If this internship sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. We typically get a large volume of applicants, so stand out and impress us! Applications without cover letters will not be considered.