Bookkeeper / Accountant
Do you geek out on numbers? Love the feeling of having everything settle nicely in Quickbooks? Love technology? If so, we need to talk! But, first read the entire job posting. We are looking for someone detail-oriented, after all. :-)
Dakno Marketing, a leader in creative real estate marketing, is seeking to hire a bookkeeper / accountant who wants to grow with an innovative company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- AP, AR
- Track budget expenses
- Process payroll
- Maintain daily cash accounts
- Scan and organize receipts
- Manage & improve record keeping
- Work with CEO to document and improve accounting systems
- Provide outstanding customer service for clients who have billing questions
- Clerical and administrative support as needed
- Special financial projects as needed
Who is the perfect candidate?
- Someone who is ultra-organized!
- Solid People Skills: You'll be interacting with management and clients from time to time so good communication skills are key
- A Go-Getter: Someone who wants to contribute and take an active role instead of waiting around for their to do list
- Hard Worker: Someone who isn't afraid of a little hard work
- Quickbooks Guru: Someone who could navigate Quickbooks in their sleep!
We are looking for someone who desires to not only use their existing skills but to also develop new ones! Lifelong learning is a big part of our culture.
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a big role in enjoying your job. We think happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?) So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Room to Breathe: We don't do cubicles. Instead, spacious offices and open common areas are the norm.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
- Happy Birthdays: Free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
- Additional Perks include: Retirement matching, free gym membership, paid holidays, paid time off, etc.
If interested, send us your cover letter, salary requirements & resume. VERY IMPORTANT: Candidates that do not include a all three items (including a personalized cover letter) will not be considered for the position.
If this sounds like a great fit then we would love to chat with you!