Accountant / Bookkeeper
First, Let's talk about our "Must Haves"
- Someone who knows Quickbooks inside and out.
- Someone ultra organized! I mean, we are talking an extreme level of organization!
- Someone who is a "go-getter." People who are afraid of work or have a poor work ethic need not apply!
Next, What you'll be doing
- A/R and A/P
- Creating and running reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Customer Aging, etc.)
- Communicating with clients (past due invoices, updating
- General data entry
- Tracking bank account balances
- Reconciling and balancing accounts
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?)
So here's a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy, organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, tubing at the lake, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
- Happy Birthdays: Enjoy free breakfast and afternoon cake for the entire office on each employee's birthday.
If this sounds like a position you'd enjoy and excel in, please email us your resume, cover
Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.