TBR IDX Information
TBR Sign-up Process
TBR also has a specific process each new client must complete before adding an IDX search on their site. The instructions below detail this process.
You will first need to join the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS. Their contact information is included below:
Want to Learn More about Dakno Providing Your TBR IDX?
Interested in adding a search engine friendly IDX search to your website? Learn about TBR solutions provided by Dakno by visiting our TBR IDX page.
What are the TBR Compliance Requirements?
TBR requires that all IDX participants adhere to a specific set of rules and regulations. Below is an overview of these requirements. Don't worry, we're very familiar in compliance requirements and will help ensure your website meets these standards. Please note that this is simply an overview. For official documents, please contact TBR directly.
- When displaying listing content, a participant's or user’s IDX site must clearly identify the name of the brokerage firm under which they operate in a readily visible color and typeface.
- Listings displayed pursuant to IDX shall contain only those fields of data designated by the MLS.
- Participants shall not modify or manipulate information relating to other participants’ listings.
- All listings displayed pursuant to IDX shall identify the listing firm in a readily visible color and typeface not smaller than the median used in the display of listing data.
- Display of expired, withdrawn, and pending listings is prohibited.
- A participant’s VOW must prominently display an e-mail address, telephone number, or specific identification of another mode of communication (e.g., live chat) by which a consumer can contact the participant to ask questions or get more information about any property displayed on the VOW.
TBR Rules and Regulations can be found here: MLS_Rules.pdf
TBR Disclosures, Documents and Information
The following documents are for reference only.