Middle Tennessee Regional MTR Information
MTR Sign-up Process
MTR has a specific process each new client must complete before adding an IDX search on their site. The instructions below detail this process.
New clients must complete page 9 of the IDX Agreement and send to Dakno. Dakno will send to MTR for approval. Once MTR approves, Dakno will activate the IDX feed.
Want to Learn More about Dakno Providing Your MTR IDX?
Interested in adding a search engine friendly IDX search to your website? Learn about CAAR solutions provided by Dakno by visiting our MTR IDX page.
What are the MTR Compliance Requirements?
MTR requires that all IDX participants adhere to a specific set of rules and regulations. Below is an overview of these requirements. Don't worry, we're very familiar in compliance requirements and will help ensure your website meets these standards.
- Participants must notify MTRMLS, Inc of their intention to establish an IDX site and must make their site directly accessible to MTRMLS, Inc. for purposes of monitoring/ensuring compliance with IDX Rules and Regulations.
- In order to participate in the IDX, a Participant must be actively engaged in providing real estate brokerage services to buyers or sellers in real estate transactions.
- The MTRMLS-approved logo and an explanation that those properties marked with the logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program must appear on the first page where any Listing Content is displayed.
- Participants must make changes necessary to cure a violation of these IDX Rules and Regulations within five business days, or their access to the IDX Listing Content shall be terminated.
- "VOW" (Virtual Office Website)- A non-principal broker or sales licensee affiliated with a Participant may, with his or her Participant's consent, operate a VOW. Any VOW of a non-principal broker or sales licensee is subject to the Participant's oversight, supervision, and accountability.
- The logo shall be used only in the exact form authorized by RealTracs Solutions, without any alteration, addition, deletion or other modification in design or color. RealTracs Solutions will provide digital art for reproduction of the Mark in black and white.
- IDX Data may only be used for search and display of listings on a web site.
- Site clearly displays brokerage firm name.
- Site must display the explanation of data source.
- Listing thumbnail and detail displays contain “Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.”
- IDX Data is updated at least every 48 hours.
MTR Disclosures, Documents and Information
The following documents are simply for reference only.
Dakno Staff IDX Documentation (internal use only)