Add A Content Page
Content Module - Overview
Adding an Image
- Place cursor where you would like to insert the image into the WYZIWYG editor. Click the Insert/edit Image icon toward the end of the first row.
- Select the Browse Icon at the end of the Image URL to upload pictures off your computer. Optimally sized pictures are 800x600.
- Choose your image then click Insert.
- To make changes to the image, click on the image then select the Insert/edit Image icon. You will be able to change the alignment as well as the dimensions.
- Give the image 'padding' by choosing values for Vertical and Horizontal spacing. Recommended 5 for these values. This creates more spacing between the image and the text.
- Click Update to make changes.
- Hit the Toggle Full Screen icon, at the end of the first row on WYZIWYG, to see if the picture is too large.
- To resize, click the image. Select the boxes in the corners to pull the image in and resize proportionally. This will avoid distortion.
- Click out of full screen with the Toggle Full Screen icon.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Go to your webpage to see your new image. Hit Ctrl and F5 to see new changes made.
Adding a Hyperlink
Adding a Video
Adding a PDF
Documents can be no larger than 2MB and must be in pdf format. Browse for your file and click the ADD button.
Once uploaded name the file using the same steps as naming an image.
To remove a document, select the radio button under the document and click DELETE.
Unique page name that is the end of the URL after .com/
Words should be all lower case and separated by hyphens.
Used for search engine optimization result.
First item the search engines recognize about your page. 64 character limit.
Used for search engine optimization. Never seen by visitors. Separate words with commas.
160 character marketing description of the Title Tag and content of the page.
Recommend to begin sentences with verb.
Smaller text that goes above the page header.
The topic title of every page in larger font, beneath the section header.
Page name found at the end of the .com on the URL. Words must be in lower case, separated by hyphens. Filename will end in .php