Dakno Real Estate Website Pricing
The #1 question we get asked is "how much does a real estate website cost"? Maybe the better question is " have you determined your annual online marketing budget"? Within your annual online marketing budget you should consider having reasonable funds set aside to:
- develop the web marketing system with a CRM for managing leads, incubating leads and converting leads
- design and develop your real estate website (set up cost)
- have uniquely written, SEO-optimized content for the site
- promote the site via continuous organic growth and link building (SEO)
- pay for set up and monthly fees for your IDX search tool for your site
- pay for the ongoing hosting, email accounts and access to your Dakno Admin site editor assuring you that your Dakno site is future-proof
- create a pay-per-click campaign if that's your strategy
Real Estate Websites to Fit Every Online Marketing Budget
Rather than force your website needs into a single price point, it's far better to offer a wide range of flexible real estate website pricing models so you get the "right" website for your needs based on your online marketing budget. To answer your initial question of how much does it cost to set up your Dakno real estate website, the answer is Dakno websites (with blogs) start as little as $299 and go up.
- Starter Sites pricing begins at $299 and is based on one of our pre-designed site theme clients self-customize
- Signature Sites semi-custom site priced at $599 and provides 3 hours of expert graphic design time with the set up
- Dakno Select Custom Sites provides 5 hours of design customization set up. Priced at $999
- Dakno Responsive Superior full custom real estate websites based on 8 hours of custom design for $1599
Ready to Get Started With Your One-of-a-Kind Dakno Web Site?
To have Dakno build your personalized real estate website, contact us today and take your online presence to a whole new level!