Marketing Operations Manager
Ready for a new challenge leading an awesome team of people? If so, we need to talk! But first, read the entire job posting. We are looking for someone detail-oriented, after all.
Dakno Marketing is looking for a passionate and results-oriented Operations Manager to help lead our growing
But don't worry, you won't have to go at this alone. You'll be part of a great leadership team where we all work together to help generate the "marketing magic." After that, you'll run with it and bring it to action leveraging the resources within your team.
In this role, the Marketing Operations Manager will manage the following responsibilities:
- Ensure clients continue to use and love our services.
- Empower team members to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Provide leadership to anticipate and resolve incidents.
- Streamline workflows and processes for efficiency and profitability.
- Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Experience leading a team
- A stickler for details
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience coordinating workflows
- Self-motivated, action-oriented personality
- Desire to continually learn and improve your craft
Why Work for Us?
We believe that company culture plays a big role in enjoying your job. We think happy employees equal productive employees. (If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it. Right?)
So here is a quick overview of what it means to work with us.
Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee and more.
Room to Breathe: We don't do cubicles. Instead, our newly renovated historic building offers spacious offices and open common areas.
Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Prior activities have included indoor rock climbing, bowling, parties, trips to the fair, etc.
Additional Perks include: 401k, free gym membership, paid holidays, paid time off, etc.
If interested, send us your cover letter, salary requirements and resume.
Important: Culture is an important part of our hiring process. We hire for fit as much as skills. So be sure to use the cover letter to tell us what makes you stand out. And please be sure to follow the directions. Candidates who do not include a cover letter, salary requirements, and resume will not be considered for the position.
Job Type: Full-time